ZLINE Autograph Edition 36 in. Gas Burner/Gas Oven Range in DuraSnow with Gold Accents, RGSZ-SN-36-G
Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range in DuraSnow stainless steel. Inspired by the elegance and snow-capped mountains of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition in DuraSnow stainless steel provides an elevated luxury experience. This revolutionary finish resembles the classic look of stainless steel, but provides one-of-a-kind durable features such as its fingerprint resistant finish and the ability to effortlessly diminish scratches created from everyday wear and tear.
Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning gold accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with gold knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range assembled to order in the US.
- Rely on precise and even cooking for every homemade dish with a gas stove and electric convection oven
- ZLINE's Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- An ultra-deep 4.6 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place.
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger, heavier dishes.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with champagne bronze knobs, handles, legs and brass burners.
- Non-directional DuraSnow stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
Why DuraSnow Finish?
- Fingerprint resistant
- Non-directional finish
- Outdoor-approved 304 grade stainless steel
||36" W x 28" D x 36"H
||Dual Lighting, controlled by a light switch on the front control panel
*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
||Durable Front Control
||Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece Porcelain Top
Italian-Made Hinges and Burners
||1 Year Full Warranty
- Cooktop: (6) Brass Burners with Porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Gas or Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. It also has an LP conversion kit for propane use included.
||- Convection Electric
- 4.6 cu. ft. deep oven
- Triple Glass Window
- Dual Lighting
- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
- Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Dual Burner - 18,000 BTU
- Semi Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
- Semi-Burner - 8,500 BTU
- Semi-Burner - 8,500 BTU
||- Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Gas or Propane
INFORMATION & GUIDES