ZLINE Crystal Bay Bath Faucet with Color Options - CBY-BF
Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The Crystal Bay Bath Faucet in Brushed Nickel features ceramic disc cartridge technology that offers precise, ergonomic control making them easy to use and ADA compliant.
This contemporary, European technology has quickly become the industry standard due to its durable and long-lasting elements that are superior to other valve varieties on the market. Each faucet has been designed to be flawlessly functional while offering a sleek design, making it a beautiful addition to any bathroom design.
While aesthetically pleasing, this faucet offers a hassle-free washing experience that is built to last. At 1.5 gal per minute, this faucet does not compromise performance or efficiency. ZLINE delivers the most streamlined, eco-friendly bath faucet with a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind. The Crystal Bay bath faucet ships the next business day when in stock.
- Timeless design with easy to use handles
- ZLINE faucets include supply hoses with technology that enables the hose to increase flexibility while keeping the flow rate requirement level for a superior connecting hose
- Visually distinctive elements that are styled to perfection
- German quality, engineering and design brings our sleek, contemporary fixtures into your home at an affordable price
- Have peace of mind knowing all ZLINE bath faucets are cUPC Certified, ensuring the materials used are durable and lead-free
- Brand: ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
- Dimension: 12.75 in. W x 7.5 in. D x 4.25 in. H
- Faucet Type: Standard
- Faucet Fit: 3 Hole
- Faucet Hole Spacing: 4 in.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Type: Lever
- Mount Location: Deck Mount
- Spout Type: High Arc
- Spout Height: 3.5 in.
- Spout Reach: 5.75 in.
- Connection Size: 9/16-24UNEF
- Housing Material: Brass
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Certifications: ADA Compliant, ETL Listed, UL Listed, UPC