The Outdoor Plus Carmen 72" x 24" Corten Steel Fire Pit - Flame Sense System with Push Button Spark Igniter - OPT-CRMCS7224FSEN
Carmen Rectangle Fire Pit is a fire pit that comes in two option i.e. 16" tall and 24" tall variant. Made from high-quality GFRC concrete, which is much stronger and lighter than regular concrete. It's highly durable and can last for years with the right care and maintenance.
Electronic Ignition: The Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System has been tested in rain, snow, and 55 mph winds to ensure long-lasting durability and will reignite if blown out due to wind. The compact system can be wired by your local electrician to be controlled by a pool controller, remote control, or home automated systems to provide effortless control of the fire feature. This LC Certified unit is compatible with 12VAC only (12V to 110V transformers are available) and features a glow plug igniter designed to withstand the elements.
- Constructed of durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete that will look great for many years.
- Finish: Available in different colors to choose from
- Comes with Stainless Steel Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, and Hoses.
- Includes all the Lava Rock
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane
- Access Door For Propane Tank Storage:
- Not Available for 16" Tall Variant
- Available for 24" Tall Variant
Carmen Concrete Fire Pit – Specification SheetMatch Lit Ignition Manual12V Electronic Ignition Manual110V Electronic Ignition ManualFlame Sense Ignition Manual
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 24"
- Burning Area: 54" x 8"
- Material: Corten Steel
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Ignition Type: Flame Sense System with Push Button Spark Igniter
- BTU's: 65,000
- Suggested Fire Glass: 50 lbs
- Weight: 215 lbs