Patio Heater Bromic Cobalt Electric BH0610003
Bromic BR-ECB Cobalt Smart-Heat Electric Heater provides a value-focused outdoor patio heater option that's sure to enhance your perfect outdoor space. The Cobalt Smart Heat electric heater offers a wealth of heating area - 120 - 144 square feet, in an entry-level package that will create a more inviting atmosphere for any outdoor area.
This economical heating option features ultra-durable quartz elements and corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel construction to ensure longevity. With recess options available, your choice of 4,000 or 6,000 Watts of power, and wireless control capabilities, this economical electric heater will increase comfort and encourage togetherness in any environment.
- Thick quartz heating element with steel coil emits high heat and a soft amber glow
- Parabolic Specular Reflector maximizes directional infrared heat
- Simple bracket adjustment provides directional spot heating and alters heat coverage
- Weather resistance and stainless steel construction offers reliable heating and quality that lasts
Bromic Heating leads the market in supplying your outdoor patio with radiant heaters that demonstrate outstanding performance and unbeatable quality. The Cobalt Smart-Heat series of electric patio heaters offers a minimalistic take on patio heating, with just the features you need to provide warmth while maintaining an entry-level price point.
The 4000 Watt (13,700 BTU) quartz element is composed of translucent fused quartz housing a thick steel coil that emits a soft amber glow along with high amounts of heat to heat up to 160 square feet. The mirror-finish parabolic specular reflector ensures that all of the heat produced is directed where you want it, and not lost to the surrounding ceiling and sky. An adjustable bracket lets you aim the heater precisely.
The external body of the heater is made entirely of stainless steel, which is weather and corrosion resistant. The optional wireless controls allow you to turn it on and off or dim it remotely. This heater uses 240V AC current and must be hard-wired by a licensed electrician. Please consult a licensed electrician to determine suitability for purpose.
- Heavy-Duty Construction - Stainless Steel structures for long-term performance and durability
- Heat Coverage - 120 Sq Ft (4000W) to 144 Sq Ft (6000W)
- Wireless Controls - Wireless control accessories available to make for a convenient experience (sold separately)
- Mounting Options - Multiple mounting options available; minimal vertical clearance requirements
- Fuel Type - Electric
- Style - Wall/Ceiling Mount
- Grade - Residential / Commercial
- Mobility - Stationary
- Series - Cobalt
- Watts - 4000 or 6000
Patio Heater Bromic Cobalt Electric Product Manual