Kings Bottle -10~-25°C Low Temperature 450L Two Chambers Biomedical Freezer MLF450
This -10°C ~-25°C two chambers biomedical freezer is special for medical freezer and lab freezer. This low-temperature freezer is designed with two compressors and two chambers, which allows you to control the upper chamber and lower chamber independently. And the high-precision microcomputer temperature control system has the ability to set the temperature inside the cabinet in the range of -10°C ~-25°C. The built-in door gasket can perfectly maintain a constant inside temperature and is easy to clean. The low temp freezer is best for the storage of various medical and scientific materials, including blood plasma, reagent, and more.
Environmentally Friendly Refrigeration System
The environmentally friendly Freon-free refrigerant and high-efficiency enclosed compressor supplied by a famous brand can ensure energy-saving and low noise. The condenser installed on the bottom ensures temperature stability and system reliability.
High-precision Temperature Control
The high-precision computerized temperature control system ensures an adjustable temperature within a range from -10 to -25℃ inside the cabinet. The freezer is equipped with two compressors, so independent control of the upper chamber and lower chamber can be realized.
Audible & visual Security System
The well-developed audible & visual alarm system (sensor failure alarm, door-opening alarm, high temperature/low-temperature alarm, etc.) makes it safer for storage; The turn-on delay and stopping interval protection function can ensure reliability in running.
The built-in door gasket is dustproof and easy to clean. And it is equipped with an ABS engineering plastic liner. The adjustable front screws facilitate easy movement.
- SKU #: MLF450
- UPC #: 713937926564
- 450L -10~-25°C Medical Freezer
- External Dimensions: 780W * 660D *1850H
- Internal Dimensions: (640W * 515D *675H mm)*2
- Input Power: 320W
- N.W.: 128kgs
- The digital temperature display can indicate operating status clearly
- The high-precision microcomputer temperature control system enables users to set the temperature inside the cabinet within a range from -10℃ to -25℃.
- The environmentally friendly Freon-free refrigerant and high-efficiency enclosed compressor supplied by a famous brand can ensure energy-saving and low noise
- The condenser installed on the bottom ensures temperature stability and system reliability
- The CFC-free polyurethane foam technology and the thicker insulating layer can improve the effectiveness of thermal insulation
- The well-developed audible & visual alarm system makes it safer for storage The turn-on delay and stopping interval protection function can ensure reliability in running The door is equipped with a lock, improving the security of sample storage
Scope of Application:
Biomedical 2 chambers freezer is suitable for freezing of ice bars and storage of various things needing refrigerated storage such as blood plasma, reagent, etc. Suitable for use in hospitals, clinics, health and disease prevention systems, blood banks, laboratories in colleges & universities, the frozen food industry, and catering industry, etc.
- Cabinet Type: Upright
- Effective Capacity: 15.89 Cu Ft (450L)
- External Size: 31.89”W*28.94D*77.17”H (810W * 735D *1960H mm)
- Internal Size: 25.59”W*22.44”D*24.69”H (650W * 570D *627H mm)
- Power Consumption (kWh/24h):
- Rate Current (A): 1.9
- Input Power(W): 320W
- Voltage: 110V±10%, 60Hz
- N.W/G.W: 136/148 kgs
- Temp.Range(℃): -10 ~ 25°C
- Ambient Temperature(℃): 16 ~ 32
- high and low temperature, power failure, low battery, sensor error, door open alarm, USB data failure, condenser high, main board communication error.
Special note: The WIFI function is just for a future update, it is unavailable now.
- External Material: PCM (Powder Coated Material)
- Inner Material: Aluminum plate with spraying
- Shelves: 6*2 (ABS)
- Door Lock: Yes
- Casters: 4 (2 casters with brake)
- Access Test Port: 2pc, D25mm
- Data Logging/Interval/Recording Time: USB/Record every 10 minute / 2 years