ILVE 36 Inch Majestic II Series Natural/ Propane Gas Burner and Electric Oven Range with 6 Sealed Burners (UM09FDQNS3)
Aesthetically timeless, ILVE USA offers modern Italian stoves that look vintage with the perfect touch of modern. We offer 3 series: Nostalgie Series, Majestic Series, and Professional Plus series. The Italian range is professionally reimagined for your home or kitchen and is an Italian kitchen range that is designed for the most ambitious, skilled user. The high-end stove from Italy color ranges from blue ranges to emerald green stoves and are fancy kitchen stove favorites. The ILVE wall oven, in addition, offers a sleek, modern style while encompassing the most desirable cooking features for the household chef. From black ILVE ranges to blue or emerald green wall ovens, ILVEranges are good for aesthetics and feature fluid design integration as well.
ILVE began in 1952 when the two owners/founders came together to build appliances for local restaurants in Venice. Passionate about the manufacturing experience and food, the interest grew among locals, and the demand for products suited for home use began.
Introducing ILVE 36 Inch Majestic II Series Natural/ Propane Gas Burner and Electric Oven Range with 6 Sealed Burners (UM09FDQNS3)
Established as a key player in manufacturing cooking appliances, ILVE launched its own gas range oven line. The Majestic line was launched in 1998 and has since solidified its position as the standard for quality cooking gas range stoves.
- Majestic: Quality in the Details: A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customized and individual look.
- Brass Burner with Nano-technological Coating: Brass is a noble material that guarantees excellent durability and the non-stick nano-technological coating facilitates easy cleaning.
- Dual Gas Burners: Efficient Gas Supply provides up to 20,000 BTU burner power.
- The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use: Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting a thermostat, timer, and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
- Accurate Electronic Temperature Control: Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving. Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates: Continuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Fast Pre-Heat: ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, that's why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
- Sealed Oven: ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
- Made in Italy: Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship are what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their first commercial cooker way back in 1952.
- Sustainability: Featuring the highest green energy ratings in the industry, ILVE ranges maximize energy without compromising performance. Similar to the Energy Star ratings in the United States, the European EU rating scored all ILVE ranges an A, the highest possible score for performance and energy consumption. Below are some of the ways ILVE ranges work to maximize energy efficiency.
- Total Capacity: 3.5 cu. ft.
- Interior Width 24.8"
- Interior Height 14.17"
- Interior Depth 15.75"
- 4.3” full touch display
- Precise electronic temperature control
- Door and drawer with soft-closing system
- Cooking probe
- Cold door with triple removable glass
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
To avoid damaging the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from the pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on the back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
- Oven: Defrost Function - Yes
- 220 Volts - Yes
- Gas Conversion Kit Included - Yes
- TFT Oven Control Display - Yes
- Nano-Tech Non-Stick Coated Burners - Yes
- Rotisserie - Yes
- Interchangeable Griddle with Burner Grate - Yes