Empire Comfort Systems 36" Tahoe Deluxe Direct Vent Gas Fireplace - DVD36FP30N
A Direct-Vent system uses two vent pipes. One draws air in from outdoors to support combustion. The other exhausts the by-products of combustion to the outside. The two vent pipes may be concentric (exhaust pipe within a larger diameter intake pipe) or co-linear (separate pipes of about the same size).
Combustion takes place inside a sealed chamber – with a glass front in the
case of a fireplace. Room air circulates around the combustion chamber, often assisted by a blower, to heat the room. A DV system is often installed along an outside wall to simplify the vent run, but can also be installed elsewhere in the home and vented through the roof.
- Available in 32", 36", 42" and 48" sizes.
- Tempered Glass: 20 x 30 1/2
- Up to 20,000 BTUs
- The large heat-resistant, tempered glass window provides an unobstructed view to the log set
- Offer several styles of liners - Aged Brick, Herringbone, Stacked Limestone, and Black Porcelain
- Ideal for applications where wall-cavity space is tight
- Good efficiency – 60 to 80%
- Good heat output with thermal transfer through the glass and air circulation
- Separates room air from combustion air
- May be used as primary heat source
- Can operate with a remote or thermostat
- Most systems can provide live-saving heat during a winter power outage
Tahoe Deluxe (DVD)
Tahoe Deluxe models feature our Contour tube-style burner, designed to complement the hand-painted ceramic fiber log set, and produce a natural dancing flame. The Deluxe Tahoe model has louvers and an available trim kit.
The large heat-resistant, tempered glass window provides an unobstructed view to the log set. Tahoe Deluxe offer several styles of liners – Aged Brick, Herringbone, Stacked Limestone, and Black Reflective. Tahoe Deluxe models require just 16 inches of depth making them ideal for applications where wall-cavity space is tight.
Available In Two Types of Ignition
Empire Cast Iron Stoves are available in two types of ignition – Millivolt (MV) and Intermittent Pilot (IP). The Millivolt system lights a standing pilot with a pushbutton piezo ignitor. Once the standing pilot is lit, the MV system operates with an on/off switch concealed on the back of the stove or with one of Empire’s optional remote control systems.
Intermittent Pilot (IP)
IP systems eliminate the standing pilot for even greater energy savings. Pressing the on/off switch ignites the pilot, which then ignites the main burner. IP systems can also operate with an optional remote control system. Includes AC Power Adaptor (120VAC) with battery backup (switches to battery during power outage)
||35 5/8 H x 37 W x 16 3/8 D
||35 3/4 H x 37 3/8 W x 16 3/8 D
||Natual Gas / Propane
||Millivolt / Intermittent Pilot
|Vent Inner Diameter
|Vent Outer Diameter
|Input BTU/HR (KW/H) Max/Min (Propane)
|Input BTU/HR (KW/H) Max/Min (Natural Gas)