Anderson Teak Sonoma Dining Chair - CHD-091
The Sonoma Dining Chair is the perfect chair for restaurant use, café use, or at the comfort of your home. Features dipped sculpted seats and a curved arched back to support your lumbar for a comfortable dining experience. Strong and durable for even public use, the chair features four leg supports for a stronger base and more stability. Made from the finest solid teak, which is strong and durable, this is a beautiful and functional piece of furniture for your patio or terrace that was made to last.
- Manufacturer: Anderson Teak
- Collection: Sonoma
- Type: Standard Chair
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Distressed Finish: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Ship Type: Small Parcel
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Number Of Boxes: 1
- Sturdy chair construction holds 400 lbs.
- Ideal for restaurant, public / commercial use.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Product.
- Comfortable design with curve sitting position.
- Perfect for outdoor or indoor use.
- Easy assembly instruction included.
- Kiln dried to 8-12% moisture content to prevent product from shrinking & cracking.
- Dimensions: 16 W x 16 D x 36 H Inches
- Weight: 27 Lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 24 W x 37 D x 6 H Inches
- Finishing: Natural Finish Smooth Well Sanded
- Color: Honey Brown
Please click here for details.