Anderson Teak Chicago Armchair - CHD-721
The Chicago Dining Armchair is a classic piece of furniture that will never go out of style, but quietly blends with any décor or setting. The seat is sculpted for added comfort but is also sturdy, as is the back support that’s made of individual teak slats. Made with kiln-dried, Grade-A Teak wood, it is the perfect material for weathering the outdoors. Place this chair in your backyard with a dining table for an outdoor dining experience. Overtime, the chair will weather into a patina grey, or scrub down with soap and water to keep in pristine condition. This is a beautiful and functional piece of furniture for your patio or terrace.
- Manufacturer: Anderson Teak
- Collection: Chicago
- Type: Dining Chair
- Country Of Origin: Indonesia
- Distressed Finish: No
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Ship Type: Small Parcel
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Number Of Boxes: 1
- Sturdy chair construction holds 300 lbs
- Ideal for restaurant, public / commercial use.
- Comfortable design with an elevated sitting position.
- Perfect for outdoor or indoor use.
- Easy assembly instruction included.
- Kiln dried to 8-12% moisture content to prevent product from shrinking & cracking
- Dimensions: 22 W x 19 D x 40 H Inches
- Weight: 35 Lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 24 W x 45 D x 8 H Inche
- Finishing: Natural Finish Smooth Well Sanded
- Color: Honey Brown
Please click here for details.