ILVE 40 Inch Majestic II Series Natural Gas/ Propane Gas Burner and Electric Oven with 6 Sealed Burners (UMD10FDNS3)
Aesthetically timeless, ILVE USA offers modern Italian stoves that look vintage with the perfect touch of modern. We offer 3 series: Nostalgie Series, Majestic Series, and Professional Plus series. The Italian range is professionally reimagined for your home or kitchen and is an Italian kitchen range that is designed for the most ambitious, skilled user. The high-end stove from Italy color ranges from blue ranges to emerald green stoves and are fancy kitchen stove favorites. The ILVE wall oven, in addition, offers a sleek, modern style while encompassing the most desirable cooking features for the household chef. From black ILVE ranges to blue or emerald green wall ovens, ILVEranges are good for aesthetics and feature fluid design integration as well.
ILVE began in 1952 when the two owners/founders came together to build appliances for local restaurants in Venice. Passionate about the manufacturing experience and food, the interest grew among locals, and the demand for products suited for home use began.
Introducing ILVE 40 Inch Majestic II Series Natural Gas/ Propane Gas Burner and Electric Oven with 6 Sealed Burners (UMD10FDNS3)
Established as a key player in manufacturing cooking appliances, ILVE launched its own gas range oven line. The Majestic line was launched in 1998 and has since solidified its position as the standard for quality cooking gas range stoves.
The 40" Majestic freestanding range brings the ultimate cooking experience to your kitchen. The large European Convection oven gives you the power to experiment with your dishes and get even cooking.
While the full-width dish warming drawer gives the option to use the residual heat of the oven to keep cooked food warm or warm your dishes before serving. The cooktop features semi-sealed burners with various BTUs to cook whatever you want, however, you want.
- Majestic: Quality in the Details: A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen. The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customized and individual look.
- Brass Burner with Nanotechnological Coating: Brass is a noble material that guarantees excellent durability and the non-stick nanotechnological coating facilitates easy cleaning.
- Dual Gas Burners: Efficient Gas Supply provides up to 20,000 BTU burner power.
- The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use: Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting a thermostat, timer, and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
- Accurate Electronic Temperature Control: Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving. Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates: Continuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Cool Door with Removable Triple Glass: Safe for children, perfectly insulated thanks to the three glass panes, and easy to clean thanks to the new structure of the door.
- Fast Pre-Heat: ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, that's why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
- Sealed Oven: ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent! This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
- Made in Italy: Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design. Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands. That same passion and craftsmanship are what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their first commercial cooker way back in 1952.
- Sustainability: Featuring the highest green energy ratings in the industry, ILVE ranges maximize energy without compromising performance. Similar to the Energy Star ratings in the United States, the European EU rating scored all ILVE ranges an A, the highest possible score for performance and energy consumption. Below are some of the ways ILVE ranges work to maximize energy efficiency.
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
To avoid damaging the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from the pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
- Style - Freestanding
- Cooktop - Sealed Burner
- Drawer - Storage
- Series - Majestic II
- Viewing Window - Yes
- Fuel Type - Dual Fuel
- Continuous Grates - Yes
- Digital Clock - Yes
- Handle Design - Traditional
- Handle Shape - Tubular
- Handle Type - Bar
- Exterior Width - 40"
- Width - 39.375"
- Height - 38.25"
- Depth - 27.5625"
- Total Capacity - 3.82 cu. ft.
- Primary Oven Capacity - 2.3 cu. ft.
- Interior Width - 17.125"
- Interior Height - 14.1875"
- Interior Depth - 16.125"
- Secondary Oven Capacity - 1.52 cu. ft.
- Secondary Interior Width - 10.25"
- Secondary Interior Height - 14.1875"
- Secondary Interior Depth - 17.5"
- Dual Door - Yes
- Oven Racks - 3
- Steam-Clean - No
- Broiler - Yes
- Sabbath Mode - No
- Self-Cleaning - Yes
- Convection - Yes
- Delay Bake - Yes
- Digital Temperature Display - Yes
- Oven Control Type - Digital
- Steam Oven - No
- Double Oven - No
- Timer - Yes
- Proofing - No
- Temperature Probe - Yes
- Interior Oven Light - Yes
- Removable Door - No
- Burners / Elements - 6
- Burners - 6
- Brass Burners - Yes
- Cooktop Control Type - Digital and Knobs
- Griddle - Yes
- Grill - No
- Cast Iron Grates - Yes
- French Top - No
- Highest Burner Output - 20000 BTU
- Front Left Output - 20000
- Back Left Output - 10500
- Back Right Output - 10500
- Front Right Output - 7000
- Middle Front Output - 7000
- Volts - 240 Volts
- Amps - 30 Amps
- ADA Compliant - No
- Star-K Certified - No
- LP Conversion - Yes
- Frequency - 60 Hz.
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
*SHIPPED FROM USA
More coming in 4-8 weeks
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
📞 (866) 453-1248
FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX (EXCLUDES NY)
WHY SHOP WITH US?
InnovDepot is an authorized dealer that believe in making home improvement easier and more enjoyable for everyone. Our goal is to bring innovation into every home in the neighborhood. Learn more 'About Us' here.
Why Shop At InnovDepot?
I was scheduled for a delivery on June 12th but was told the was not put in the delivery truck. I have since called for a new delivery date but have not been scheduled or given an update.
The oven heats up quickly and has a very even flame, as do the burners. The style is very contemporary. It appears to be a very nice stove for the price. In general, a great stove.
It's been a month since we decided to buy the stove, we are very happy and satisfied with its performance thus far. Modern and functional and cooks predictably. It even has great value. It looks much more expensive than the price I paid.
Nice-looking product. This is my first Dual Fuel oven and I'm very glad to have this in my kitchen. I am extremely happy with this unit and have no complaints. I love my stove! Cooktop heats up quickly. The features and actual controls are easy to use. Perfect for any home that wants a great oven.
Arrived on schedule and in perfect condition. However, I had to wait a few months for the desired color and trim. I'll continue to give this product a five star rating because the customer service occasionally updates me on my order. This stove is great. It heats up very well, looks gorgeous in our kitchen, and is incredibly simple to clean.