ZLINE 30 Inch Autograph Edition Gas Range in Stainless Steel with Champagne Bronze Accents, RGZ-30-CB
Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE Autograph Edition Gas Range. Inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Each product has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning champagne bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance.
Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with champagne bronze knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Gas Range assembled to order in the US.
- Rely on precise and even cooking for every homemade dish with a gas stove and gas convection oven.
- ZLINE's Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- An ultra-deep 4.0 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- Smooth Glide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger, heavier dishes.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with champagne bronze knobs, handles, legs and brass burners.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
||30' W x 28" D x 36" H
|Interior Oven Dimensions
||26.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H
||4.0 cu. ft.
|Open Oven Door Depth
||Dual Lighting, controlled by a light switch on the front control panel
||Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece Porcelain Top
Italian made hinges and brass burners
|Parts Finish (Handles, Legs, Knobs)
||Durable Front Control
|1 Year Full Warranty
|Cooktop: 4 Brass Burners with Porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
Type: Natural or Propane Gas
This range is shipped for use with natural gas. It also has an LP conversion kit for propane use included.
||Convection Gas Oven
4.0 cu.ft. deep oven
Triple Glass Window
Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
Dual Burner - 18,000 BTU
Semi Burner - 8,500 BTU
Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
Total BTUs = 43,700 BTU
||Cooktop: Natural or Propane Gas
Oven: Natural or Propane Gas
INFORMATION & GUIDES