HermleClock Villingen 21" Traditional Hand Carved Cuckoo Clock 44000
HermleClock is a clock importer of quality clocks. Their careful curation of clock designs feature not only those traditional favorites from our German parent company, but also the bold, the colorful, and the fanciful clock designs found elsewhere around the world
Hermleclock uniquely designed and are constantly evolving to match a modern, digital era where clocks are viewed as form over function. We believe that the perfect combination of sentiment and fresh design never goes out of style with HHermleClock Villingen 21" Traditional Hand Carved Cuckoo Clock 44000.
Cuckoo Clock with Quartz Movement that Chimes the Cuckoo Call with a Waterfall Background Made In Germany 2 C Batteries
This beautifully traditional cuckoo clock features a beautiful, completely hand-carved, solid wood case. The case has a bird, with leaf and flower accents; pine cone weights and a leaf pendulum hand below the clock itself. Bright roman numerals on the dial contrast with the rich walnut finish making reading the time, incredibly easy.
- Hand-carved black forest themed Cuckoo clock features a solid wood case
- Stunning woodwork features wildlife and leaves stretching out from the case
- The beautifully stained pendulum hangs below the case and sways back and forth behind the pinecone themed weights
- The elegant clock face sits on a serrated square sections wood design
- The oak-colored clock face features bright white Roman numerals and traditional serpentine clock hands
- Uses a quartz battery movement for quiet, low maintenance, accurate timekeeping
- The cuckoo presents itself every hour with chimes
- Includes a 3-year warranty
Dimensions: 21” x 12” x 7”