HermleClock Schwarzwald 18" Hand Carved Wildlife Cuckoo Clock 61000
HermleClock is a clock importer of quality clocks. Their careful curation of clock designs feature not only those traditional favorites from our German parent company, but also the bold, the colorful, and the fanciful clock designs found elsewhere around the world
Hermleclock uniquely designed and are constantly evolving to match a modern, digital era where clocks are viewed as form over function. We believe that the perfect combination of sentiment and fresh design never goes out of style with HermleClock Schwarzwald 18" Hand Carved Wildlife Cuckoo Clock 61000.
Wooden Traditional quartz Cuckoo Clock with dancers. Plays 12 Melodies. Made in Germany 3 C Batteries
A cuckoo clock that out styles almost all others. Just one look at the Schwarzwald and you can understand the quality of its craftsmanship. The hand-carved cuckoo clock features a wildlife design with a bird, a rabbit, and a mounted stag with leaf accents that help to highlight the wildlife; the weights are designed to look like pine cones right from the forest floor.
- Hand-carved, walnut finished, cuckoo clock
- Portrays hand carved wildlife and dancers who dance with the chime
- The woodwork is so bold and complex it creates an element of intrigue in all who gaze upon it
- The clock face features white Roman numerals on the bold walnut clock face
- The clock hands are white with floral designs
- Features a quartz battery movement for low maintenance, accurate timekeeping
- Includes 12 separate melodies
- Includes a 3-year manufacturer warranty
Dimensions: 18” x 12” x 6”