HermleClock Salerno 86" Mechanical Grandfather Floor Clock 010920031161
HermleClock is a clock importer of quality clocks. Their careful curation of clock designs feature not only those traditional favorites from our German parent company, but also the bold, the colorful, and the fanciful clock designs found elsewhere around the world
Hermleclock uniquely designed and are constantly evolving to match a modern, digital era where clocks are viewed as form over function. We believe that the perfect combination of sentiment and fresh design never goes out of style with HermleClock Salerno 86" Mechanical Grandfather Floor Clock 010920031161.
Handcrafted columns bend gracefully along this striking grandfather clock in a distressed walnut finish. The Salerno features a moon phase dial and an 8 day triple chime movement.
- The Salerno’s case is made from solid mahogany and veneer that is finished in a distressed Wilton walnut.
- The case features glass on the front and side panels, displaying the elegant applied brass Arabic dial with moving moon disk and ornate cast center, and corner spandrels.
- Inspired by the port of Salerno in Italy.
- The Hermle Salerno clock is adorned with a shell crown overlay with a cascading bonnet crown, paired with carved column caps and fluted columns.
- This clock contains an 8-day mechanical triple chime movement with an automatic night shut-off.
- 8-day chain-driven
- Dimensions: 86" x 27.5" x 17"