Blaze Professional 40 in. 5 Burner LTE Natural Gas Grill with Grill Cart - AP-BLZ-5LTE2-NG
This Professional Outdoor Package includes the premium 5-Burner Blaze Grill with the matching Grill Cart. You won't find a better deal to fit out your backyard to grill for your friends and family!
Appliance Package - Outdoor Kitchen Package includes:
- Blaze Professional 40", 5 Burner LTE Natural Gas Grill, BLZ-5LTE2-NG
- Blaze Grill Cart For 40" 5-Burner Gas Grill, BLZ-5-CART
Blaze is proud to introduce an affordable, premium-grade grill that was designed with your outdoor BBQ challenges in mind. The Premium LTE series takes grilling to the next level with a signature LED Illuminated Control System and integrated halogen hood lighting, perfect for nighttime grilling and entertaining.
The 40-inch Premium LTE cooking system comes with five 304 cast stainless steel burners that deliver an impressive 14,000 BTUs of cooking power, for a total of 70,000 BTUs on the cooking surface. The 10,000 BTU infrared rear burner works great with the optional rotisserie kit for grilling versatility.
Durable patented, triangle-shaped 9mm stainless steel searing rods on the spacious 915 square inches of cooking space allow for searing the heartiest steaks while preventing your veggies from rolling away.
The stainless steel Heat Zone Dividers empower you to use different cooking zones across the grilling surface. Creating separate zones that can be used for different styles of cooking is what premium grilling is all about, after all. The Blaze Push & Turn Flame-Thrower with Backup Flashtube & Crossover Channels ignition system provides a steady and reliable flame with every start.
The removable warming rack, meanwhile, is an ideal place to keep bread and other food heated while you grill the other courses. The Flame Stabilizing System includes a 14-gauge flame stabilizer grid that minimizes flare-ups while you enjoy your Blaze grill. The Grease Control system with removable lower heat baffles and a full-width drip tray makes cleanup a breeze.
The 304 stainless steel grill hood is double-lined to protect the outer layer from heat discoloration, keeping your Blaze grill looking shiny and new well past first, 10th, or 50th use! Please note that a 110V power source is required. This product is ETL-certified with an ANSI Z21.58-2018/CSA 1.6 rating.
- 5 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 70,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Total grill BTUs equal 80,000
- Heavy 9mm triangular stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability and produce distinguished sear marks
- 915 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS:
||63.37"W x 25.75"D x 56.75"H
||38.38"W x 21.25"D x 8.5"H
||37"W x 18"D
|Main Grilling Area
|Secondary Grilling Area
|Total Grilling Area
||304 Stainless Steel
|Grilling Surface BTUs
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs
||Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
Blaze Grills wasn't started to simply be a business. They started this company because grilling and outdoor living is a passion that we all share. The Blaze founding team has a combined 45 years of experience in the industry, and they have used the experience to develop, test and make the products fantastic.
The same passion that Blaze brings to the company is transferred to Blaze customers through every product that is manufactured.
One of the biggest complaints that Blaze heard before starting Blaze Grills was that while everyone wanted an outdoor kitchen, most people thought they would never be able to afford one. Blaze believes that every person should truly be able to afford a luxurious outdoor living space without breaking the bank in the process.
Blaze makes every product with the consumer in mind, combining a super high quality product with an affordable price point.