Blaze Professional 34 in. 3 Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill with Grill Cart - AP-BLZ-3PRO-LP
- Blaze Professional 34" 3 Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill, BLZ-3PRO-LP
- Blaze Professional 34" Grill Cart, BLZ-3PRO-CART
Blaze presents the Blaze Professional LUX Grill as a leader in the industry regarding the thickness of its components resulting in irrefutable durability while providing an effective cooking system.
By the precision mixing of fuel and oxygen, Blaze Professional LUX achieves extraordinary searing temperatures while maintaining low gas consumption per burner when compared to the top performing grill brands.
The Professional’s Illumination system compliments its unmistakable style giving an appearance to catch every admiring eye! Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves.
While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
- 3 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
- 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 54,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner with included rotisserie kit
- Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
- Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
- 816 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Individual flash tube secondary ignition
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
SPRCIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
||65.5"W x 28.12"D x 50.25"H
||32.25"W x 23.63"D x 10.5"H
||30.82"W x 19.94"D
|Main Grilling Area
|Secondary Grilling Area
|Total Grilling Area
||304 Stainless Steel
|Grilling Surface BTUs
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs
||Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
Blaze Grills wasn't started to simply be a business. They started this company because grilling and outdoor living is a passion that we all share. The Blaze founding team has a combined 45 years of experience in the industry, and they have used the experience to develop, test and make the products fantastic.
The same passion that Blaze brings to the company is transferred to Blaze customers through every product that is manufactured.
One of the biggest complaints that Blaze heard before starting Blaze Grills was that while everyone wanted an outdoor kitchen, most people thought they would never be able to afford one. Blaze believes that every person should truly be able to afford a luxurious outdoor living space without breaking the bank in the process.
Blaze makes every product with the consumer in mind, combining a super high quality product with an affordable price point.